Rudolf Steiner High school on a Google Map.
- Bus: A bus adventure is the perfect way to compliment a day of low-energy skills! The AATA Bus #1 leaves Blake Transit Center downtown once an hour and takes you directly to the school! It also picks up at the school on the hour going back in the downtown direction. See bus #1 schedule here. You will find information for both to/from downtown, and be sure to read the SATURDAY portion of the schedule, since it differs from weekday service!
- Bike: If you are feeling even more adventurous, bike parking abounds. 🙂
- Car: See this map with street parking suggestions highlighted in yellow. No parking on Pontiac Trail Rd!!! Please consider carpooling. This Festival, the Steiner parking lot will be reserved for presenters/volunteers, carpoolers, and those in need, so expect to walk from up the road to the school.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your awesome self
- Items for particular sessions: Read up on the sessions you would like to attend to see if they recommend bringing anything — such socks to darn, clothes to mend, or a little plate for sampling vegan food.
- Adequate clothing for outdoor sessions: Thinking about going to one of the outdoor adventures? Be sure to bring good boots and adequate clothing!
- Food: Snacks and lunch will be provided, but if you have special diet needs or desires, you may want to bring your own grub.
- And maybe a little bit of cash: Crazy wisdom will have books for purchase to support skills available at the festival. Also, several sessions cost a little bit of money ($4-10), a fee that will be collected by the presenters. Last, food is available for purchase, and proceeds go toward the 11th grade class.
We look forward to seeing you there!